Cost & Management Accountant (CMA Inter Group 1)
CMA Inter Group 1
CMA Inter Combo Cost and Management and Financial Management Accounting and Cost Accounting Video LecturesBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹10,800.00 – ₹15,800.00
CMA Inter Cost Accounting Group 1By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹5,900.00 – ₹8,400.00
CMA Inter Financial AccountingProf Sanjay Welkins ₹6,400.00 – ₹8,900.00
CMA Inter Group 1 All 4 Papers (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹20,000.00 – ₹32,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 and Group 2 All 8 Papers Combo (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹47,000.00 – ₹71,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Combo Financial Accounting and Cost AccountingCA Santosh Kumar ₹10,500.00 – ₹15,500.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Combo: Cost Accounting And Law and EthicsBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹10,400.00 – ₹15,400.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Direct Taxation (Paper-7)CA Vivek Goel
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting (Paper-5)CA Santosh Kumar ₹5,600.00 – ₹6,800.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting Combo (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹9,999.00 – ₹28,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting and Direct Taxation and Laws & Ethics Combo( Syllabus 2016 )CA Vivek Goel ₹14,500.00 – ₹33,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting and Direct Taxation Combo (2016 Syllabus )Prof Sanjay Welkins ₹9,999.00 – ₹28,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Laws and Ethics (Paper-6)Prof Sudhir Sachdeva ₹5,500.00 – ₹8,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1: Direct TaxationProf Saurabh Bansal ₹6,000.00 – ₹7,500.00
The CA course is designed to combine theoretical study with practical training. The Chartered Accountancy course is considered to be one of the toughest, rigorous professional courses both in India and Worldwide with only 3-8 % of the students passing in every attempt in Inter and Final Level. At Present, pass rate in Foundation is Approx 15%, Inter 4-8 %, Final 3-7 %, that means students who take admission in CA Course, only 0.0225% to 0.096% actually pass CA. For instance, in the November 2013 CA Final exam, the pass percentage was merely 3.11% (Both Groups) As of April 2010. The prestigious institute has 874,694 students, studying various levels of the Chartered Accountancy Course.
The CMA examinations are divided into two levels. They are
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.