Cost & Management Accountant (CMA Inter Group 1)
CMA Inter Group 1
CMA Inter Combo Cost and Management and Financial Management Accounting and Cost Accounting Video LecturesBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹9,600.00 – ₹14,600.00
CMA Inter Financial AccountingProf Sanjay Welkins ₹5,100.00 – ₹8,500.00
CMA Inter Group 1 All 4 Papers (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹11,800.00 – ₹30,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 and Group 2 All 8 Papers Combo (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹47,000.00 – ₹71,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Combo Financial Accounting and Cost AccountingCA Santosh Kumar ₹6,800.00 – ₹15,500.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Direct Taxation (Paper-7)CA Vivek Goel ₹4,200.00 – ₹7,400.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting (Paper-5)CA Santosh Kumar ₹3,600.00 – ₹7,600.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting Combo (2016 Syllabus )By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹7,200.00 – ₹16,400.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting and Direct Taxation and Laws & Ethics Combo( Syllabus 2016 )CA Vivek Goel ₹11,500.00 – ₹21,800.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Financial Accounting and Direct Taxation Combo (2016 Syllabus )Prof Sanjay Welkins ₹8,800.00 – ₹15,500.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Laws and Ethics (Paper-6)Prof Sudhir Sachdeva ₹2,200.00 – ₹7,000.00
CMA Inter Group 1: Direct TaxationProf Saurabh Bansal ₹3,000.00 – ₹8,000.00
CMA Inter Cost Accounting Group 1By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹3,850.00 – ₹8,400.00
CMA Inter Group 1 Combo: Cost Accounting And Law and EthicsBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹6,200.00 – ₹14,900.00
Recent Students Result
Our Students Got Good Marks
Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA)
Cost and management Accountancy (CMA) provides you an in-depth Knowledge to manage business with the available resources. CMA Course is conducted by Institute of Cost & management Accountants of India (ICMAI).
Cost accountants have to collect and analyze the financial information from all the areas of a company. Cost Accountants are one of the most vital functionaries of entire financial world. Cost Accounting is a management accounting. It is specialized area of expertise concern with analyzing the cost of products, manufactured or sold by the company.
There are 3 stage in CMA Course.
- Student are eligible to seek admission to the foundation course after qualification class 10th, but the students will be eligible for CMA Foundation exam only after qualifying class 12th.
- Students who have passed the foundation exam conducted by ICAI and ICSI and students who have any graduate degree will be exempted from foundation Course.
- After completion of Foundation level, students will be eligible to move on to Intermediate level.
- After completing any group of intermediate level, students have to undergo 3 years practical training.After completing this, students can appear for Final exam.
Scope for practicing cost Accountants
CMA provide services, in investment planning, profit planning, project management and overall managerial decision making process. Many members of the Institute are holding top management position which is chairman, CEO/ CFO, managing director, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Chief Accountant, Cost Controller, Marketing Manager, Chief internal auditor etc.
Basic Duties Of CMA
- Maintenance of Cost records and cost audit.
- Stock, Concurrent and due diligence audit of various Banks.
- Tax consultancy
- Project management consultancy
- Financial services
- Adviser to an issue.
Why you should choose Pendrive Classes?
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.