CS Executive Corporate and Management Accounting Video LecturesBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹4,999.00 – ₹7,499.00
CS EXECUTIVE Financial and Strategic Management Module 2 Paper 8 Video LecturesBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹5,999.00 – ₹8,499.00
CS Executive Group 2 Combo- Corporate and Management Accounting and Financial Management and Strategic Management (CMA & FSM)By CMA Chander Dhureja ₹9,000.00 – ₹17,000.00
CS Executive Group 2: Corporate and Management AccountingBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹3,400.00 – ₹6,000.00
CS Executive Module 2 ALL Subjects Full Course ComboBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹0.00 – ₹23,860.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 1- Setting up of Business Entities and Closure(SBEC )CS Pankaj Kumar ₹6,000.00 – ₹9,000.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 2 – Economic, Business and Commercial Laws(EBCL)CS Pankaj Kumar ₹6,000.00 – ₹11,000.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 2 Combo – EBCL + SLCM + FM & SM + C & M A/CBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹19,000.00 – ₹29,000.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 2 Combo – EBCL+SLCMCS Pankaj Kumar ₹11,000.00 – ₹20,500.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 2: Securities Laws & Capital Markets (SLCM )CS Pankaj Kumar ₹6,000.00 – ₹11,000.00
CS Executive Old Syllabus Module 1 – Economic and Commercial Laws (ECL)CS Pankaj Kumar ₹6,000.00 – ₹6,900.00
CS Executive Old Syllabus Module 2 – Capital Markets and Securities Laws (CMSL)CS Pankaj Kumar ₹6,000.00 – ₹7,000.00
CS Executive Old Syllabus Module 2 – Industrial, Labour and General Laws (ILGL)CS Pankaj Kumar ₹5,000.00 – ₹6,000.00
CS EXECUTIVE-Cost and Management Accounting ( Old Course ) Video LecturesBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹1,999.00 – ₹9,699.00
CS Professional Old Syllabus Module 2 – Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (CRVI )CS Pankaj Kumar ₹7,500.00 – ₹11,000.00
A company secretary is a senior position in a private sector company or public sector organisation, normally in the form of a managerial position or above. In large American and Canadian publicly listed corporations, a company secretary is typically named a corporate secretary or secretary.
The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented Stages to become a Company Secretary :
The student who would like to join this CS Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.