(CS Executive Module 1 New)
CS Executive Module 1 (New)
Buy Online Offline Video Lectures of CS Executive
CS Executive Module –1 Paper-4: Tax LawsProf Saurabh Bansal ₹4,000.00 – ₹5,000.00
CS Executive Module 1 All subjects ComboProf Sudhir Sachdeva ₹19,000.00 – ₹29,000.00
CS Executive Module 1 Paper-4: Tax LawsCA JASSPRIT S JOHAR ₹6,400.00 – ₹8,900.00
CS Executive Module 1: Company LawsProf Sudhir Sachdeva ₹2,500.00 – ₹5,000.00
CS Executive Module 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General LawsProf Sudhir Sachdeva ₹5,000.00 – ₹7,500.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 1- Setting up of Business Entities and Closure (SBEC )CS Pankaj Kumar ₹5,000.00 – ₹8,000.00
CS Executive New Syllabus Module 1- Tax Laws (PAPER-4)CA Vivek Goel
What is COMPANY SECRETARY and its position in the company
Company Secretary (CS) is one of the commerce professional course. This course is Conducted by ICSI ( Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Company Secretary is one of the senior position in public or private sector. CS is appointed by the director of company who has to handle the legal and statutory matter.
There are 3 stages of Company Secretary (CS)
- The first stage of students of ICSI will be the foundation level. This level is for those who have done 12th in the subjects other than fine arts. It usually takes about 8 months to complete. Once you complete this level, you will be eligible to move on executive level.
- Those who have done graduation in any subject other than fine arts can directly enter the executive level. It consists of 2 modules. After completion of any module, students should register for mandatory training.
- After completing the executive level the final level will be professional level. It consists of 3 Module.
- After you pass the professional level you will be expected to undergo some other training like professional development, special induction program and so on.
- Finally, after completing the mandatory training you will be awarded membership no which will than authorized you to practice as a company secretory or use your signature or your membership number as a company secretary of a particular company.
Basic duties of company Secretaries
The basic duties of company Secretaries are to keep the companies records, maintain companies tax returns, recommend the board of directors of the legal obligation for compliance visitories legislature. CS is an important connection between company and its boards of directors, share- holders, regulatory authorities, government and other take holder.
Why you should choose Pendrive Classes?
There are several things we can do by applying technology that we couldn’t do it in classrooms. In classroom, students have to sit for 3 hr lectures. but in pendrive classes, students have the option of pause, rewind, and speed up which enables the flexible style of learning. Students can attend a course at anytime from anywhere. Students doing articleship can also attend classes no matter what their work schedule might be. It saves the travelling time and provide unlimited views.
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.