CS Professional Financial Treasury and Forex Manageement (FTFM) Video LecturesBy CMA Chander Dhureja ₹3,600.00 – ₹10,999.00
CS Professional Old Syllabus – PAPER 1: ADVANCE COMPANY LAW AND PRACTICECA Vivek Goel ₹7,500.00 – ₹11,000.00
CS Professional Old Syllabus Module 2 – Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (CRVI )CS Pankaj Kumar ₹7,500.00 – ₹11,000.00
CS Professional Old Syllabus Module 2 – Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due DiligenceCS Pankaj Kumar ₹7,500.00 – ₹11,000.00
CS Professional Old Syllabus Module 3 – Capital Commodity and Money market (CCMM)CS Pankaj Kumar ₹7,500.00 – ₹11,000.00
A company secretary is a senior position in a private sector company or public sector organisation, normally in the form of a managerial position or above. In large American and Canadian publicly listed corporations, a company secretary is typically named a corporate secretary or secretary.
The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented Stages to become a Company Secretary :
The student who would like to join this CS Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.
About Video Classes
- Videos of courses will be provided with password protection form.
- Password will be issued after payment of fees.
- Such password will play videos only in one windows laptop/computer.
- Validity will be provided as per the plan.
- Students can watch videos within validity period for any number of time.
- Students can ask any kind of doubt on mail/whatsapp number or call -directly from faculty.
- There is no need of internet at the time of playing videos.
- Videos Classes can be Purchased in Pen-Drive (Played Offline) or through Download Link.
- Complete Class Note / Book will be given in Printed form / Hard Copy.
- Class notes of video lectures will be provided through courier. We will also send courier receipt for tracking of book.
- We accept all Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets / Net Banking / Bank Transfer / any other mode of payment.
- EMI facility is also available by banks at the time of Checkout.